The EuroNanoForum 2015 will take place at the Conference & Events Centre of Radisson Blu Hotel Latvija.
The Conference & Events Centre is located at the Radisson Blu Hotel Latvija which is located in the centre of Riga. The Centre is one of the largest in the Baltic States, featuring 16 multi-functional meeting rooms in Riga that together can host up to 2 500 people.
Conference & Events Centre
Radisson Blu Hotel Latvija
Elizabetes street 55, Riga 1010, Latvia
How to reach the Conference Centre by public transportation?
After arrival at the airport you will get out straight at the terminal on the 1st level. To get on the bus at the airport look for bus stop located opposite the terminal behind the car park P1.
Bus No.22, with its end stop at Abrenes Street, has direct services between the airport and the city centre. Frequency 10 – 30 minutes, journey time to city centre about 30 minutes.
1) You will get out of bus at Stockmann shopping centre and walk for 15 minutes to Radisson Blu Latvija.
2) Also you can get out of bus at Stockmann shopping centre and take next bus No. 21 (direction “Jugla 3” and go to bus stop ”Terbatas iela” and walk for 2 minutes to hotel. There is also bus No. 3 (direction “Plavnieki”), have to go to bus stop ”Brivibas bulvaris” and walk for 3-4 minutes to hotel.
The hotel Radisson Blu Latvija is visible from both bus stops ”Terbatas iela” and ”Brivibas bulvaris”.
- A ticket for an unlimited number of trips is valid 24 hours from its first usage costs 5.00EUR.
- A regular ticket for one trip can be bought from the bus driver 2.00 EUR, but if you buy it before commencing your trip at the airport services and tourism information bureau “Welcome to Riga”, a regular one-way ticket will cost you only (1.15 EUR).
- Additional information on bus lines and schedules at rigassatiksme.lv.
- Toll-free information: (+371) 8 000 19 19(+371) 8 000 19 19.